- 5-in-1countertop unit functions as a call grill, panini press, full grill, complete griddle, and fifty percent grill/half frying pan
- Cleaned stainless-steel real estate; tough panini-style deal with; drifting cover to adapt to thickness of food
- Removable and reversible nonstick cooking plates drain oil for healthy cooking; integrated drip tray
- Modifiable temperature level controls with indication lightings; gourmet recipes and scratching device included
- Product Constructed to Northern American Electrical Standards
Compact in dimension but large in attributes, Cuisinart’s counter top Griddler offers five-in-one functionality as a call grill, panini press, complete grill, full griddle, and half grill/half griddle. The trendy brushed stainless-steel housing looks streamlined and modern in the kitchen and includes a vast panini-style deal with and a hinged drifting cover that readjusts to numerous food densities. On the base, two temperature level controls and a function selector are plainly marked and have sign lights for quick recommendation and exact, no-guesswork function. Open up the cover and personalize the cooking area with detachable and relatively easy to fix nonstick grill and griddle plates that snap in and out easily and drain grease to an integrated drip tray for healthier cooking. The Griddler likewise features gourmet dishes and a cleaning scraper tool. The food preparation plates, drip tray, and scraper all go securely into the dishwasher. Limited three-year service warranty. The Cuisinart Griddler is in fact 5 devices in one.
Sale price: $ 185.00
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B002YD99Y4″][wpramareviews asin=”B002YD99Y4″] [wprebay kw=”home appliances” num=”2″ ebcat=”-1″] [wprebay kw=”appliances” num=”3″ ebcat=”-1″]