- The GE GXULQ under counter water filtering device for any sink, suitable for cooking area or bathroom
- No added tap called for or sink holes to drill
- Practical filter change suggestion
- The GE GXULQ device has a “Twist and Lock” system that makes altering water filters very easy
- Use the GE GXULQR substitute water filter. The GE GXULQR filter ought to be altered every 6 months
GXULQ Characteristics: -Filtering system.-Convenient filter modification reminder.-The GE GXULQ under counter water filtering device for any sink, ideal for cooking area or bathroom.-No extra tap called for or sink gaps to drill.-The GE GXULQ device has a “Spin and Lock”system that makes altering water filters easy.-Use the GE GXULQR substitute water filter. The GE GXULQR filter must be altered every 6 months.-Chlorine Taste and Stench: 95pct Cysts: 99.95 pct Turbidity: 95pct Particulate: Training I.-Dimensions (H x D x W): 12 in x 3 in x 5 in.-Maximum Capacity: 2000 Gallons.-Filter Life: 6 Months.-Filter Cartridge: Carbon Block Feed.-Water Tension (psi): 20 Min. – 125 Max..-Feed Water Temperature: 34-100? F.-Feed Water pH Purviews: 6.4-9.1.-Fittings: 3/8″Push to Connect Plumbing.-Connections: 1/2″, 7/16″or 3/8″Compression. Measurements: -General measurements: 14″H x 8″W x 4″D.
Market price: $ 69.99
Cost: [wpramaprice asin=”B004ADS3WA”][wpramareviews asin=”B004ADS3WA”] [wprebay kw=”kitchen+and+bath+fixtures” num=”0″ ebcat=”-1″] [wprebay kw=”cooking area+and+bath+installations” num=”1″ ebcat=”-1″]